Drug Addiction – Information on Magic Mushrooms Microdose

Magic mushrooms, as they are called, are natural mushrooms that are usually eaten raw or dried and ground and drunk in tea or coffee and are hallucinogenic. There are many types and varieties of magic mushrooms with varying strengths. In general, mushrooms free the imagination for internal or external influences and let it work indefinitely, whether the "journey" is a pleasant one or an almost uncontrollable nightmare experience. You can get more information about mushroom microdoses from various sources.

While the long-term effects of consuming magic mushrooms on a regular basis are somewhat unknown, the biggest issue is their natural availability. This can be a rather irresistible appeal to adventurous mushroom users who collect themselves and think any mushroom is edible. 

However, not all of these mushrooms are desirable, and it can be very difficult to distinguish between those that are poisonous and those that are not. Some of these mushrooms are very poisonous and can kill in very slow and painful ways such as fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. Some even have a delayed response that takes days to show any signs or symptoms before they commit suicide without an antidote.

Because magic mushrooms occur naturally and are not at all "processed" before consumption, they are naively considered a safe drug. Absolutely no medicine is safe, and most medicines come naturally or are distilled from natural plants or fungi. With this in mind, they are not known to be addictive or heavy-duty drugs, nor are they as violent or psychologically harmful as LSD, nor are they socially corrosive like crack or heroin.