This article will help you to set up your Netgear Extender using Netgear extender setup wizard wirelessly. The trend of wired connections is almost fading. Everybody hates wires as they create a mess. So, people nowadays prefer wireless connections. You can set up range extenders wirelessly, it is a very simple process. Just follow a few steps and your work is done. But for this, your range extender should be previously connected to your home router and should obtain a valid IP address. So, follow these steps mentioned below to connect your Netgear Wi-Fi extender via wi-fi:
- First, press and hold the factory reset button to reset your Netgear Wi-Fi range extender.
- Take any device which has Wi-Fi connectivity, connect that device to the extender’s default Wi-Fi network, i.e., NETGEAR_EXT.
- Open any browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari on that device.
- Search my wifi ext. into your web browser’s address bar.
- Then, its official page will appear where you can log in by entering your username and password (mostly, the default username is admin and the default password is password).
- Then, follow the instructions to reconnect your extender to your home network.
- Then, connect your devices again to the extender.
So, with these points, you can easily connect your Netgear Wi-Fi range extender wirelessly.